Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sweater Update

Did I ever mention that I am a really really slow knitter? I am super slow, I am not sure why but I just am. It seems to take me forever to get anything knit. Some people can knit a sweater in 2 weeks start to finish. Me, not so much.

The Olympics are starting the second week of competition and I have not gotten very far on my sweater.  Here is where I started out last week...

This photo is the closest to the actual color of the thread.
And here is where I am this afternoon...



I have gotten through the decreases for the waist shaping.


I am onto adding in the increases for my hips, because I have hips!



Still need to add more length and I haven't even began on the sleeves. As my daughter would say "oh buddy". It is not looking good for me to have this finished by the end of the Olympics. My new goal...by St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment