Friday, February 14, 2014

How Do You Eat an Elephant?

How do you eat and elephant? One bite at a time.

I really feel that by setting goals and trying really hard to stick to them I am making progress on eating my elephants.

This month I have been able to get 2 more barn raising squares knit. Both of the blocks this month were knit with self striping yarn. It really adds interest.


I showed you this one as I was knitting in the car last weekend.


Since today is Valentine's day I felt like knitting with some pink yarn. It makes me happy! I started this block as I was talking to my Mom on the phone. We tend to have really long conversations and its nice to have something for my hand to do that isn't distracting or that I have to pay much attention to.


So what elephant are you trying to eat? Have you set reasonable goals? I truly find I get lost or get side tracked when I don't hold myself accountable to get something done. I will get back to knitting on my sweater tonight as I watch the Olympic coverage but for now I am going to enjoy mindless knitting with some gorgeous pink yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment