Sunday, January 26, 2014

Missing in Non Action

Not much has gotten done here on Herald this past week. I was feeling a little under the weather and my husband was traveling.  This weekend I was at a Women's Retreat and had a wonderful time laughing and connecting to some wonderful people. Even met a fellow quilter.

I did do a little knitting. Started a new dish cloth. How are you doing on you 52 week challenge?? Don't think you have the time. You can knit these little guys anywhere. Here I am knitting at the doctors office. Because you know you never get in right away.


I knit on this dish cloth a little at my retreat but not for to much as I was having to much fun with some amazing women.

I did get my spinning wheel out for a little bit this past week.


My spinning wheel doesn't have a name yet. I just haven't come up with a good name. Any suggestions?

I decided to spin this art batt I had tucked away. No idea what all is in it as I have misplaced the tag but it is beautiful!


This really spins beautiful.


I am thinking I will ply it with another single so that it will go farther. I am thinking of a white and then knitting it up into a hat.


So pretty.


Just a side note...my girlfriend L mentioned that I hadn't made any posts about my spinning so this post is just for her.  If you have an idea for a post just ask and I will do my level best to make it happen. Its nice to hear that you are reading and enjoying my blog.  Thanks!

This week I hope to finish up the Nine Patch quilt that is on Lola and get another one loaded on. I need to get to work on my mystery quilt as I still have a ton to do on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment