Sunday, December 29, 2013

Have Bag, Will Travel

What do you look for when purchasing a new purse?  Me, I look for function. Okay I want it to be pretty to but what  really want is a purse than can function as a knitting bag too.

Here is my new purse!!!


First off, its pretty. Second it is really roomy on the inside.


Plenty of room to add a knitting project. A medium to small knitting project. Blankets and sweaters are not take along projects to me. But dish cloths and hexi puffs and barn raising squares are prefect to take anywhere.


I have several bags to chose from when packing a to go project. The above picture shows a pink nylon one and its the only one that I have purchased. I have made a few more and love to have ready to go to shove in a bag and head out the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment