Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mystery Quilt Clue #2

Today I spent hour after hour cutting fabric for clue #2 on the mystery quilt Celtic Solstice. I needed to cut 488 2" squares from my neutral fabric, 488 2" squares from my yellow fabric, and 2"x 3.5" rectangles from my green fabrics. So what does that look like...


I now need to sew all of these together. Each green piece with get a neutral and a yellow sewn to it. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get those done.

Last night I was able to get some knitting done on a Barn Raising square.


I hope to get this one finished up tonight and begin another one as my goal this month is to get 2 knit up this month. I have 20 finished and would like to have 60 for a nice lap size blanket. No matter what the temperature I always have a blanket on my lap. I even take one with me in the car if I am not driving. I cannot stand a breeze blowing on me. Okay, if its 85 degrees and sunny I don't mind so much but lower than that and I'm a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment