Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goals

Around this time every year I set my goal/ plans for the following year. I do this early in November so I can plan any purchases of supplies I may need to accomplish this goals. I really try to make my goals exact but allow for some flexibility.

Knitting
3 hat/ scarf/ glove sets
     (1 set done during the Olympics)
52 Dish clothes
1 sweater

Quilting
2 King size quilts
2 Queen size quilts
     (1 being a Christmas Quilt)
2 Full size quilts
     (1 being a Christmas Quilt)
1 quilt just for fun
1 quilt that is a challenge
3 charity quilts
4 quilts to sell

Now that I know what my goals are I need to start breaking down the list into what pattern I want to use for each of these projects. 

Do you set goals for yourself? How to you manage them?


No comments:

Post a Comment